Let’s Put Coronavirus Out Of Business!
Call Today to Discuss Options
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
All of our Paul Davis professionals are following
preventative safety measures:
• Cleaning our hands often, 20 seconds with soap.
• Using hand sanitizer when available.
• Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from people who are sneezing/coughing.
• Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
Keeping Our Customers Safe
• Cleaning and applying disinfectants is what Paul Davis does on an everyday basis. We have the tools to address viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens.
• Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
• Instead of shaking hands with a customer, we may say hello by “elbow tapping”.
• We will utilize shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants.
• Upon request from the customer, we will wear a face mask upon entering the property.
• We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
• All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.
What Can You Do To Help?
• Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
• Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
• Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
If you would like more information on the latest news to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your everyday practices, please visit CDC.gov or Coronavirus.gov for daily updates. Thank you for your continued confidence and trust in Paul Davis. Your comfort and safety are extremely important to us and we look forward to providing the best, and most accommodating, customer experience possible. ©Paul Davis Restoration, Inc. Each franchise office independently owned and operated.