Damage Storms Can Cause
Major storms can be furious and frightening, and you need to focus on safety. If your neighborhood has seen major problems, be careful. If you think your home has been structurally damaged or flooding risk remains, don’t go inside. Find another place to stay until you’re sure.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the aftermath. Read the information below for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
How much you get from insurance depends on premiums and deductibles, the severity of harm to your property, your property value and more.
Document the damage, keep track of all your receipts and call your insurance agent and a storm damage restoration contractor.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: This can cause collapsed roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and much more.
- Hail Damage: Severe hail can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can harm structures, lead to broken windows, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and cause additional damage.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, including catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
Hire an Experienced Storm Repair Team
Danger is high after a storm, and a professional contractor can help you get repairs done right. Contact us right away.