Steens Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in Steens after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.