Disaster Planning in Mayhew
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. However, these plans usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle now to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Mayhew following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.