Macon, MS Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Macon, MS after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.