Macon, MS Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of operating a business in Macon, MS is ensuring business continuity. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free assessment, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.