Hamilton Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary consultation today, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.