Hamilton Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of managing a business in Hamilton is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, these plans typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.