Recovering Hamilton Businesses
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in repairs for your company and stop operations for months following. Heat and flames can tear down a property, but additional damage caused by fumes and soot may remain long after the fire has been put out. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
Living through a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and livelihood are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Hamilton area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Assistance comes fast and is ready any time
- Learn the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate soot and smoke
- Cleaning, smoke odor removal and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged inventory or tools inside your building
- Water removal – professional grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – in the event that a large portion of your property was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution designed to prevent mold and mildew
Call Paul Now
The Paul Davis team will bring your commercial property back to its feet. Our education, cleaning methods and years of training help us complete the the task properly the first time. We can save items using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, often being able to renew the items inside your business to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to help.