Disaster Planning in Crawford
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.