Disaster Planning in Columbus, MS
One of the biggest parts of managing a business in Columbus, MS is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, plans like that typically involve things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.