Disaster Planning in Caledonia
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Caledonia, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. However, plans like that usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle today to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.