Disaster Planning in Artesia
There are lots of important parts of business management in Artesia, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. Normally, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.