Artesia Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.