Small Business Fire Damage Remediation in Artesia
If your company sustains fire damage, you can expect to cease production for several weeks and spend thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can scorch a building, but additional damage caused by fumes and soot may linger for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
Experiencing a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and income are at risk. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just part of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Artesia area.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- Assistance arrives promptly and is available any time
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and smoke
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any damaged items or furniture inside your building
- Removal of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding – in the event that a serious portion of your business was destroyed, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Talk to Us
We can get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our years of education, sanitation techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged items or furniture is usually simple to restore for our specialists and their equipment. Additionally, We will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for you.
If your business has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to assist.