Water Damage in Amory
Water damage can come from many surprising sources. Typical culprits include basements, ceilings, walls, and appliances. Paul Davis knows how to take care of flood damage of many forms. From totally flooded buildings to water stains, our experts are qualified to contain damage to guarantee it does not continue and encourage mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances & Storms
Malfunctioning appliances such as refrigerators and dishwashers can result in dangerous flooding around the building. These problems can start out minor. Whether it was failed plumbing or appliances, some structures can create serious water damage. Whatever business you operate, flood damage can become a dangerous issue for your storefront. If left unchecked, it could make your building prone to future damage caused by mold.
Flooding found in commercial spaces may also come from closeby runoff from rivers and lakes. Severe rainfall and storms in Amory may result in flooding for residential and business property owners. Similar to manmade floods, water damage that comes from natural causes will likely result in fungal situations if left unnoticed.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
Paul Davis offers a long list of services like water damage assessment and extraction. Depending on the intensity of your building, Paul Davis specialists can sanitize stained surfaces such as walls. We also clean and revive possessions such as books. Left to grow, sever water damage could leave mildew in its wake.
Our Flood Mitigation Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying wet surfaces like walls
- Cleaning and restoration of items like linens
- Removing mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repairing the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- We respond and work promptly Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to remove water damage in your commercial space in up to three days.
- We’re knowledgeable – After 50 years in service and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage situation.
- We can help with your claims – Teaming up with insurance providers when recovering from water damage is a lot to deal with. We can help with your insurance provider to finish claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Amory Paul Davis franchise today!