Starkville, Columbus, & West Point, MS Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to think about as you take on the healing process. One of those is the contents of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable possessions that were once automatically discarded are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, kitchen items, fine china
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these belongings to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned belongings promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during these difficult times, Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Contact Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.