Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle Flood & Water Damage Treatment Process
Intense water damage is something that no one wants to go through. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without postponement is essential. The company that you’re looking for is Paul Davis Emergency Services, always prepared to react to your circumstance at any time.
Handling water damage is an important part of what we do at Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle and we know how to promptly get the job done. Contact us if you need immediate assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle will get back to you within half an hour and reach your home or business within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle
- Call Us – Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- We Inspect & Assess – We need to know your situation before moving forward, so we perform a deep inspection to find the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Water Removal – At Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle, we have powerful pumps and vacuums to extract flooding. The faster you contact us, the faster we can clean up the flooding.
- Drying – The water might be gone, but serious scenarios sometimes require deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Cleaning – Stagnant water leaves behind stains and deformities in the areas it rests on. Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle uses specialized deodorizers to eliminate odors, stains, and warping and other problems left from the water damage.
- Reversing the Damage – Regardless if the damage was major or minor, the Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle restoration team will take your home or business back to pre-flood conditions.
How does Water Damage Happen?
- Appliance malfunction
- Poor plumbing
- Overflowing toilet
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Certified Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Repairing water damage includes scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid costly repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of situations like this.
What Can You Do?
There are some specific measures that you can take to make our job easier when we get there. Talk to us today learn what you can do and get useful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t sufficiently dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle will apply the proper approaches to your water damage to get you back into your home as quickly as possible.