Emergency Water Damage Services
If your home has been damaged by flooding, it’s essential to hire capable professionals to quickly take care of the problem. The contractors with Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle are trained in handling flood and water damage, big or small. Paul Davis emergency services run 24/7, so we’re always ready to help.
Cleaning up water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle and we know how to quickly get the job done. Please let us know if you need immediate aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle will get back to you within 30 minutes and reach your home or business within four hours.
How Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle Works
- Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Inspection and Assessment – Our contractors perform a complete assessment of the damaged section to find the most effective way to remove and prevent more water damage and cleanup options.
- Water Extraction – At Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle, we use commercial grade vacuums and pumps to take the flooding. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can remove the flooding.
- Dehumidifying – The water might be gone, but severe situations sometimes require drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Deodorization – Still water leaves behind stains and disfigurement in the areas it sits on. We use advanced disinfectants to remove smells, stains, and warping and other problems left from the flood.
- Reversing the Damage – The restoration team with Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle enters once the mess is cleared to fix your home or business to its condition before the water damage.
Incidents That Cause Water Damage
- Washing machine and dishwasher leak
- Basement flooding
- Sewage backup
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific procedures and specific equipment involved with extricating water and drying out an area that has been impaired by water damage. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle circumstances like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few explicit steps that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Call us today find out what you can do and get useful advice and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You won’t be able to effectively dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle will apply the proper approaches to your water damage to return you to your home as fast as possible.