Paul Davis for Starkville, Columbus, & West Point
For companies, healing after fire damage can become a long and pricey task. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but other damage caused by fumes and soot may stay long after the fire has died. If neglected, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years after the fire
Experiencing a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished company and income are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are just a portion of what our team can do for you after a tragedy. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Starkville, Columbus, & West Point area.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Assistance comes quickly and is available any time
- Accurate damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to clean soot and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Commercial contents cleaning – no matter what your company does, we can sanitize harmed goods inside
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment designed to remove water resulting from killing the flames
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call your Starkville, Columbus, & West Point Franchise
The Paul Davis team will bring your commercial property back to its feet. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the job correctly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, typically being able to revive the goods inside your commercial property to their normal condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our Starkville, Columbus, & West Point service masters are available to help.