Disaster Planning in Starkville, Columbus, & West Point
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Triangle today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.