Paul Davis for Starkville, Columbus, & West Point
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can turn into a lengthy and expensive process. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but additional harm from smoke and soot may linger for years after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances may stay in the air for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
Surviving a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and livelihood are at risk. Smoke, soot and fire damage treatment are only a portion of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Starkville, Columbus, & West Point area.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Assistance comes promptly and is available 24/7
- Learn the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and structural reinforcement
- Green methods for cleaning soot and other debris from fire damage
- Sanitation, smoke smell elimination and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any damaged items or tools inside your business
- Water removal – professional grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- We can rebuild any section of your business that was destroyed by the fire
- Professional Sanitation designed to keep out mold and mildew
Starkville, Columbus, & West Point Paul Davis is Here for You
We will get your business back to its feet. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the restoration properly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, often being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. Additionally, We will assist with the insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
Allow our company help yours. Call Paul Davis of Starkville, Columbus, & West Point if fire damage and smoke strike your company.