Paul Davis in Starkville, Columbus, & West Point
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can be a lengthy and pricey task. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but additional damage from fumes and soot may linger for years after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your business will smell like fumes for years after the fire.
Living through a fire is devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and income are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Starkville, Columbus, & West Point market.
How We Assist You
- Help arrives quickly and is available 24/7
- See the price of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Sanitation, smoke smell neutralization and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your fire-damaged inventory or equipment in your building
- Water elimination – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – when a large part of your business was ruined, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Reach your Starkville, Columbus, & West Point Franchise
We know how difficult fires can be on businesses, so we act quickly to return your building back to normal. Our years of education, cleaning techniques and equipment blended with our experience results in faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Damaged inventory or furniture is typically easy to restore for our specialists and their tools. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will help with the insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for you.
If your company has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Starkville, Columbus, & West Point Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to help.